Advertisement

Second woman accuses Aerosmith’s Tyler of assault

A woman who was a teenager working on a fashion show in Manhattan in 1975 has accused Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler of sexual assault.

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith performs on their "Peace Out: The Farewell Tour". (Photo by Amy Harris/Invision/AP, File)

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith performs on their "Peace Out: The Farewell Tour". (Photo by Amy Harris/Invision/AP, File)

Jeanne Bellino said she has suffered “severe and permanent emotional distress” after the singer allegedly assaulted her twice in 1975 at the age of 17, according to the New York lawsuit.

It is the second lawsuit brought against Tyler after Julia Misley last year accused the 75-year-old singer of having an illicit sexual relationship with her when she was a teenager.

In documents released through law firm Jeff Anderson & Associates on Thursday, it is said Ms Bellino was a teenager working on a fashion show in Manhattan in the summer of 1975 when a friend arranged for them to meet rock band Aerosmith.

The lawsuit alleges Tyler sexually assaulted her twice during that day.

InQueensland in your inbox. The best local news every workday at lunch time.
By signing up, you agree to our User Agreement andPrivacy Policy & Cookie Statement. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

The first incident was allegedly in a phone booth where she said the musician “pinned” her up against the wall, groped, kissed and simulated sex without her consent, and later again at the hotel after they entered the bar together.

The lawsuit cites “gender-motivated violence” as the cause of action.

In the documents, Bellino said she has suffered and will continue to suffer “great pain of mind and body” as well as “physical, personal and psychological injuries”.

Representatives for Tyler have been contacted for comment.

Local News Matters
Advertisement
Copyright © 2024 InQueensland.
All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy